Meeting

• Marrakechia calls for a immediate meeting with the European Commission to discuss the stability of the region and to make it more stable.

• Admin

Angleter seconds this motion.

• Mod

North Inquista fully supports this action.

• We must take action to the situation we are in at the moment and bring the EU more stable than ever.

• I agree with this statement. Unfortunately we cannot do that without taking extreme measures such as a password protection. If we could figure out another way then great, but until then I don't know what we can do but convince them to leave.

• Admin

I believe that we should no longer tolerate this rubbish, and would favour our delegate banning disruptive nations more liberally from now on. We are now getting to a dangerous point where some inactive or young/new nations are being convinced by this false rhetoric, and we cannot allow this. Furthermore, if we recruit more, then we'll be more resistant to coups like FH's, and will have more active members to support the Constitution and the legitimate authorities.

• We could reorganize the recruiting aswell

• Admin

Yes. We'll have to see Monogolia when he's next online about that.

• Mod

Alexander Kligenberg has begun drawing up proposals. Reforms will begin shortly.

• I agree with the recruitment, but by banning more we will only be justifying the claims of the terrorists.

• If you would like to submit any proposal submit on this:
    http://z12.invisionfree.com/European_Union...?showtopic=1741

• Admin

Clorinaia, as much as I'd like us to have free speech, we are getting into a situation whereby many nations are being swayed by Free Hashimia's doggerel. It's only a matter of time before he actually sparks a real movement in this region itself.

• I support the celebration of a meeting.

Eleanor Kelly
    Foreign Affairs Commissioner

• I think that we should think about a mechanism to unify the WA delegacy to the election of the Commission. For example, to vote for the delegate at the same time that we vote for the Commission or the Court of Justice.

We should also establish, as in other regions, the obligation to endorse the democratically elected delegate for WA nations, if they do not want to be expelled.

Maybe would it be a good idea to unify the Commission Presidency and the WA Delegacy?

Eleanor Kelly
    Foreign Affairs Commissioner

• Admin

If you unify those roles the only thing you do is close the doors to non-WA nations to become Prime Commisioner.

• Admin

How about we set in stone the idea of the WA delegate being appointed by the Premier Commissioner? It's pretty much the de facto way we do things in that every PC has condoned the delegate as far as I remember, but I don't think it's enshrined yet.

• Mod

QUOTE (Angleter @ Mar 15 2011, 09:01 PM)

How about we set in stone the idea of the WA delegate being appointed by the Premier Commissioner? It's pretty much the de facto way we do things in that every PC has condoned the delegate as far as I remember, but I don't think it's enshrined yet.

I quite like this idea.

• Admin

I support the idea.

• Admin

I shall propose it as an alternative when we get round to Arborlawn's Article III.

• Done

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.