Os Corelian State Tour of Marrakechia

• 1300 hours an Royal Air Maroc plane carrying the head of state of Os Corelia has entered Marrakechian airspace.

1400, The plane has requested to land at the Marrakech-Menara Airport. Request granted.

1407 The plane opens the landing gear and succesfully had a smooth landing.

1500 The plane stopped and the door is opening.

1501 The Viscount walks down the stairs and the Os Corelian National Anthem starts playing.

Mounir el Hamdaoui: Welcome to the Kingdom of Marrakechia.
    user posted image

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

Viscount greets the nation of Marrakechia

Thank you Consul el Hamdaoui for such a warm welcome,

I come to this state visit with high hopes that I am sure will be fulfilled we can only strengthen these ties of friendship which will never slacken! I look forward to meeting his royal highness and to tour and experience your great country.

• Mounir leads the viscount to the car and opens the door and both get in the car and the driver closes the door

I'll will be taking you to one of our finest hotel in Marrakech, Sofitel Marrakech so you can have a rest.

On the way the Viscount see's Os Corelian flags every 0.5 miles.

user posted image

Here we are at Sofitel Marrakech.

The door opens and both Mounir and he Viscount gets out of the car and a employee leads both to the suite where the Viscount will be staying.

We hope you will be comfortable here and we hope you have a good rest.

Thank you for your hospitality Im well rested and reayd ot begin this tour!

• The next day an car arrives at the hotel and the viscount gets in

We hope you had a great rest and now we will be heading to the Royal Palace to meet with the king.

_Few minutes later, the car arrives at the Palace and the Royal Guards opens the door fur both Mounir and the Viscount[I]

user posted image

[I]The King comes and greets the Viscount_
    It is great that you came to visit. As it is Lunch time we will be have some food.

user posted image

our highness it is a great honour to finally meet you and what a wonderful meal this has been Marrakechian is now my favourite food! Your hospitality has been nothing short of generous! I look forward ot when our delegations sit together ot discuss how we are going to change the world!

• Thank you for the great comments, and I' am sure our delegation meeting will go great.

Both the leaders go's outside and a group of cars comes. Both gets in the car in the middle and the group starts moving to the Gare De Marrakech.

On the way to the train station Marrakechians were waving the National flag and Os Corelian Flags saying Allah, Al-Watan, Al-Malik (God, People, King) and both leaders waved at them as the hood of the car was down.
    user posted image

We will be touring the city of Rabat by traveling there with the First HST train which has been completed 2 days ago which we would like you to open the start of HST train services.

The Leaders reached the Train Station and there was a huge crowd

user posted image

Hey citizens of Rabat, it is an honour to be asked to open this vital transportation link this train line willlead to not only the rest of the country but to the many gateways to international destinations. Connection can only bring a unity and prosperity within civic freedoms. I now declare the rail line open!

• [i] The people cheer and the leaders gets in rhe train with the officials, the door closes and the TGV train starts moving.[i]

[i] 15 mins passed and the Train is halfway to Rabat.[i]
    user posted image

This train journey is rather neat - I would like to meet your citizens to discuss with them how they feel about our naitonal relationships and to explore a liberal agenda with

• I will be happy to accept your requests and we could prepare it for the 3rd day of the trip.

The train slows down as it is reaching the station. the train stops and citizens applaud the officials and the leaders for opening the new railway link.
    user posted image

After that the Leaders gets in the car and takes them to the Kasbah De Oudaias
    user posted image

The tour guide comes and shows the viscount around the histroric place

Viscount - What a beautiful palacethis has been an experience I am sure Corelians would love to have themselves! What do you think Katrushka could we sell holidays to Marrkechia?

Lady Katrushka Milios - Head of Os Corelia Tourist Board - I certainley is a unique cultural experience, I think corelians will be queing up for a taste of Marrakechia - Mounir what plans are you tihnkin about in terms of advancing tourism relations? - We are willing to include some plans such as site twinning - more leniant border relation such as no requirement for visas for visits. What do you think?

• Twinning will be a great idea alongside no visa is required to visit.

Our National Airline can do great discount coming to Marrakechia and back and advertisement.

After the tour of Kasbah De Oudaias the leaders has decided to take 1 more tour before heading back to Marrakech. They get in the car and the driver takes them to the Chellah Necropolis

This site was once a Roman settlement.

user posted image

An tour guide took the Os Corelian officials and Mounir around the the ruins.

user posted image

Lady Milios - Then it is agreed no visas and twinnings maybe we should mark it twinning Marrakech with Aerodimus our capital to being the process - Our national airline would be willing to do the same

Viscount - These ruins are fascinating and steeped in sublime history what a treat to be able to visit such a place!

• That will be great.

We are very happy with your great comments and now we will be heading back to Marrakech to end the day.

The leaders heads back to Marrakech and they all have dinner at the Restaurant Crystal.

user posted image

After dinner Visocunt Xavier & Lady Milos heads back to the hotel.

Viscount - Over this glorious feast we come to the last day of this tour which has been a great honour ot be part of and know that rleations between our naitons can only be strengthened form this visit which has opened a portal to tourist relations! I wish to thank His Majesty for such a glorious tour with glorious fests and welcome him any time to Os Corelia to visit!

• OOC: Sorry for the delay just came back from a trip to London.

Mounir - As promised we have setup an Question & Answer as you requested and the people are ready when you are rady.

Citizens of Marrkechia It is an honour to meet you to find out about the real nation.

Here are the questions we are asking:

What is it like living under a constitutional monarchy?

Have any of you vitised Os Corelia? WHat did you think? Where have you been?

What do you know about my nation?

• Citizens of Marrakechia - We love the king very much and the Constitutional Monarchy are granting us many rights as possible.

Quite few of us has been to Os Corelia but when the tourism industry in Marrakechia advertise holiday offers in Os Corelia many Marrakechians would come to visit and it may reach as an popular destination along side Pax Aurea, Grossdeutches Reich & Austrur.

We know the government system, few Os Corelian cities, the National Airline and few more.

• Citizens of Marrakechia - We love the king very much and the Constitutional Monarchy are granting us many rights as possible.

Quite few of us has been to Os Corelia but when the tourism industry in Marrakechia advertise holiday offers in Os Corelia many Marrakechians would come to visit and it may reach as an popular destination along side Pax Aurea, Grossdeutches Reich & Austrur.

We know the government system, few Os Corelian cities, the National Airline and few more.

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.