NSWiki Page(s) Expansion

• Admin

Well, I've thought it about time we go back over the NSWiki pages for the EU, and have done a page about Elections to the European Commission to pass the time today and, of course, to immortalise our tumultuous electoral past. If anyone has more information to add to this or indeed the main regional page (you can find it via a link on the elections page)- I thought we could perhaps include Neo-Venetia, Triera, Mauresmo, and Free Hashimia et al (in an RP way, of course) in a section about our history, for example- then by all means, do say and do do.

• Mod

I'm very fond of this idea!

• Good idea. If you want more details into French involvement in the Mauresmo scandal, I'd be more than happy to comply with some more in depth details.

• Admin

Absolutely.

• Mod

I will also provide information on the Inquistan Civil War.

• How about EuroVoice wiki page? biggrin.gif

• Mod

Do we have a more complete map available? I've been working on mapping myself, but don't remember/know what exists beyond the cut off at the bottom.

• How do we add our nation's page on NSWiki?

• Admin

QUOTE (Duxburian Union @ Jun 9 2011, 08:05 PM)

Do we have a more complete map available? I've been working on mapping myself, but don't remember/know what exists beyond the cut off at the bottom.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q48/Edw...ng?t=1284668431

For EUOT, but it shows the extensions of border EU states.

• I was going to put forward a modifiable (.psd) version of the map.

This is an example of what I mean, a 1,024px ? 1,024px version with the ability to quickly layer names onto it and even capital and other cities, things like road and rail infrastructure and airport locations and even terrain mapping: http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8541/europemap.jpg

• That's beautiful...

• Pfffff. Fuck it.

• QUOTE (Republic of England @ Jun 10 2011, 06:58 PM)

Pfffff. Fuck it.

I would like help with coming up with a national map, since you have all those capabilities!

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.