Office of the Commissioner for Internal Affairs

• group:cid:2:privileges:mods:members

Dear Mr Pickles,

On behalf of the New Parlimentary Republic of Os Corelia I would like to petition you Mr Pickles to support the recognition of the Isle of Westfallon on all official EU cartography and our claim to the waters surrounding it. The island exists contrary to claims by the government of Occoron. We have a duty to the island to protect its citizens and the fishing industry that employs 79% of the working population of Westfallon. I would be happy to meet with you on the issue.

Kaiserin Maleeka Karpathia-Xavier
    Secretary of State and Home Affairs
    The New Parliamentary Republic of Os Corelia

• Secretary of State,

Before taking any standpoint on the issue I would need to hold a meeting(s) with both you and a representative from Occoron.

In those meetings I would need to discuss the islands geographical location, population ethnicity survey results and also reasons behind each governments dispute on the islands.

However I cannot take any view without definitive evidence of sovereignty from a state.

regards,

Commissioner Pickles

Dear Commissioner Pickles,

I would be more than happy to meet with you on the issues presented. Please note that Occoron does not dispute the sovereignty of the islands, they just don't recognise that they exist at all because they aren't on official EU maps. A baffling concept I'm sure you will agree.

Kaiserin Maleeka Karpathia-Xavier
    Secretary of State and Home Affairs
    The New Parliamentary Republic of Os Corelia

OOC: Occoron has been inactive so you probably wont get him for a meeting

• Secretary of State,

That is a very puzzling argument from the authorities in Occoron. If the only reason that those islands are not recognised is because they are not officially mapped then I 100% agree that mapping the islands should be a priority.

Provided the council passes an act to place the islands on official maps and confirming its sovereignty then I fully support Os Corelia on this issue.

Sincerley,

Commissioner Pickles

• Admin

user posted image
    user posted image

Commissioner for Internal Affairs Eloise Murray

Hello,

I am Eloise Murray, the new Internal Commissioner for this term. I would like to thank the people of the European Union and Premier Hezterblatz for giving me this post; I hope to serve you well.

Should anyone wish to get in touch or raise any concerns, please do not hesitate to do so.

Sincerley,
    Eloise Murray

• user posted image
    user posted image

To mark the beginning of my new term, I would like to announce my intent to use this thread as a forum for suggestions, ideas and complaints you may have to/for/about the Internal Affairs office and, more generally, the state of the region as a whole. Remember;

"The Office of Internal Affairs is responsible for the promotion of political freedoms and civil rights among the member states of the European Union, and for encouraging co-operation between member states for the benefit of the European Union as a whole."

So if you have a complaint, a grievance or a concern, either contact me privately or through this channel, and I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible!

With regards
    Pasha Lagunov

• My fellow Europeans,

I am at a loss for words, unable to express how pleased I am to at last be elected into the Office of Internal Affairs, a goal that I've set for myself a long time ago. However, even though it feels like a dream for now, I'm certain that the work I've obligated myself to shall lead to a change in my perception of it, so it's best to get right to it. What I hope to acomplish during this term, even though I have a lot less time on my hands than my new colleagues, is the betterment of Europe through introduction of new standards on an international scale when it comes to travel and education while also aiding each individual member state on a national level.

If there are any questions or concerns that need to be raised, you know where to find me.

With regards,
    Commissioner Henry von Cavill
    Office of Internal Affairs

What new standards in travel and education can you achieve when commissioners shouldn't legislate? Are you going to federalise us?

• Admin

This post is deleted!

• 5 February 2018

To my European colleagues and friends, and to all Europeans across our fair region, know that this will be a period where our region begins its new future. As the Commissioner for Internal Affairs, I will be doing my best to weekly update the region on the goings on of the Commission and continue to get engagement between our regions' many member nations. I hope to foster a community of nations finding common ground and building our Union to be stronger than ever. Let's come together and let's move forward into our greater, more prosperous future.

Chelsea Clinton-Mezvinsky

Commissioner for Internal Affairs, Stuart Commission

Looks like your connection to NS European Union was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.