SPAIN DECIDES - EuroVoice 38 National Final
What Is It About?
12 songs have reached the final of Spain Decides - Eurovoice 38 National Final. The National Final will select 1 song that will represent Spain at EuroVoice.
4 national juries and 5 international juries will vote on the national final. The voting system will be the following one:
- Traditional voting in Eurovision style. Voting format, for those that doesn't know about Eurovision, is the following one:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 10 - 12 -
- There will be also a Televote system, in which countries will rate every song from 0 to 10.
The songs that have reached the final are:
- Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo
- Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me
- George Ezra - Shotgun
- Blas Cantó - Universo
- Barei - Say Yay
- Ruth Lorenzo - Dancing In The Rain
- Tones & I - Dance Monkey
- Ed Sheeran - Over The Castle On The Hill
- Raphael - Mi Gran Noche
- Morat ft. Aitana - Presiento
- Aitana, Ana Guerra - Lo Malo
- Coldplay - Orphans
The 5 international juries are from:
- United Reichs Of Reitzmag
- Czech Slavia
EUROPE, START VOTING NOW! YOU'VE UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY TO DO IT!